Saturday 21 June 2014

Hello Bokeh

Hi again! I have been very productive in my little craft room today...it's been quite cold and drab - just perfect weather for crafting - hence my third post today! For my first card I have combined a few challenges to make a fun bokeh card - it's not my usual style but I had a lot of fun making it:)

A Blog Named Hero - Challenge #46 - Bokeh




Time Out - Challenge#8 - This week we have Donna Mikasa's fabulous card to case and I love her gorgeous card!



Here is my bokeh version:





My second card today is for this months challenge at Annabelles and we have this cool sketch to follow:



My Card:


Thanks so much for your visit xx

Supplies: Hero arts CL519, paper smooches hello die, mixed inks
Annabelles stamps - Garden silhouettes & Tomorrows dream


14 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Very nice cards. Love them all Karen.

Nonni said...

These are both great! I just love the fun look of your bokeh card, the colors look great and this is such a fun way to CASE Donna's card! Thanks for taking TIME OUT and joining our challenge!

Anonymous said...

As usual your cards are so beautiful Karen. Love love love the gradient background behind the silhouette leaves and I was only trying out bokeh for the first time yesterday, love the finished look too!

sandie said...

Wow Karen, you did have a productive day and the TIME OUT card is a really unique and creative take on Donna's card. I do love circle stamps and will have to remember this one! Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT

Leslie Hanna said...

Both of your cards are lovely! I really like the colors you used for our Bokeh challenge. Thanks for playing along at A Blog Named hero!

shirley-bee said...

I love how you combined the Time Out and ABNH challenges, Karen, that was inspired! Love your second card too :)

Nora Noll said...

I love your cards!! The bokeh is so pretty with those colors and I like that you used such fun stamps to get the effect. The second card is lovely with the soft sunset and the black. Fabulous cards.

Lisa said...

LOVE your take on the Bokeh. Thanks for playing along at A Blog Named Hero.

Beverley said...

FABulous take on the inspiration card :) Thanks for taking the TIME OUT and joining in on the challenge. Hugs Bev x

Sarah G said...

Love your bokeh card, Karen! You have used a great combination of circular stamps :)

Andrea said...

All of your cards are always amazing, and these are once again!
TFS :)
Andrea

Kylie said...

Beautiful cards Karen! LOVE the colours you used, so bright and happy!
Thanks for sharing with us at ABS!

Take Care,
Kylie X

donna mikasa said...

Congratulations on your honorable mention win at Time Out Challenges! Your card is wonderful!

sandie said...

Congrats Karen on your HM at Time Out-you know I love your cards!